Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Just Being Me...

There's some kind of feelings
Feeling that me myself, don't know what it is
At that moment, i really need someone's shoulder to lean on
Need someone's arms to hug me in

Sometimes i have to pretend that i'm okay
Even though it is really hurting me inside
But still i have to take control of my feelings
As long as my loved ones happy, so i am happy

Some said to me,
"Seeing someone that you love being happy with their life,
it doesn't mean that u will happy then"
Maybe it's true,
coz i really feel the pain.

But then...it's okay.
I'm trying to be cool, and be just alright
I wanna be me...And this is me...
Handling everything with my best effort

I can be with different types of person
I can mingle with everyone
This is the real me
Before and After

I am Just Being Me...




~VR~

2 comments:

meaw said...

just be urself..dun give a damn on wat other pepol said about u..bcoz they don even know who u really r..i oso dun really noe u...kan3? hehhee...

Vell Rieyna said...

hehehe..i am being myself now :) hmm..some knows me, some didn't. u? haha..no komen.kamek sayang itak bha..hahaha

Post a Comment