Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Piece of My Heart

Assalamualaikum.....

Here we are again....i am here, you were there, it is far....but u r owez near me..in my heart, in my mind.

Maybe now u r in pain...u don't need anybody besides u including me...its ok as long as u never forget me. its hard for me to see u in pain. i just want u to be happy. let me help u now.....please....

i will never make u feel alone again, i will never make u stressed again....i will never stand back. i will owez be there for u if u need someone, when u down, or when u happy. this is me syg, i'll never give up for u, i'll never give up to make u smile again...

you said u just need to be alone...i understand....n i'm sorry if u feel like i am forcing u. have no intention to do that. if u need time...just say it n i'll give u time n space to be alone.....even though it's hard for me, but i'm willing to do that for u. i am waiting for u....just u nobody else.

Ya Allah...help me on this....give me strength to faced all this. Give him strength to face all the difficulties in his life. Give him peace to his heart n mind. Ya Allah, hanya kepadaMu ku meminta dan hanya kepadaMu ku berserah.

i'll love u till the end of my life....InsyaAllah with His will. n i'm still waiting for u....

i miss u...i miss the missing pieces in my heart that is you.....

~VR~

0 comments:

Post a Comment