Friday, May 6, 2011

A Letter for You......

For the one i loved the most......it's you....


Dear you,

Assalamualaikum......
Hye sayang...how are you? You are in a good condition right? I really hope so :) I know you're there and i am here. I don't know where to start, don't know how to express my feeling. It's not a bad feeling, don't worry. But it's a good feeling. I know i have told you this so many times already and will not bored to tell this to you everyday.

Sayang....
You have ask me, what makes me loved you so much? The answer is...i love you just the way you are. I accept you as who you are, the real you. I don't care about your look, what you have, or what you can do, it's just you. As simple as that. :) I don't want anything, just want to be with you, with me in the little pieces of your heart. I just want to fill the empty space in your heart, being beside you...or around you.


There's something in you that make me attracted to you. What is it? hmm.....me myself don't even have the perfect answer. Only Allah knows what's going on in our heart right now. You're special for me. If something happened, there's no way for me to forget you for the rest of my life. You give deep impact in me. Syg.....maybe this entry will make you stressed out, or maybe no. If yes, i am deeply sorry, because that's not my intention. If no, thank you so much for spending your time to read this entry :)

How can i express what i feel for all this while? Even words is not enough to express some feeling in my heart. The perfect answer is in this little heart, if you can read it....i wish. Maybe our love is not as charming as the Cinderella's story, or not as beautiful as Nur Kasih drama. This is reality, reality in our life :)

My dear...
I've lost my words.....hmm...no words can describe my love towards you and no words can describe my longing for you. I just can look at your face with thousands meaning in my eyes and smile. Syg...you are my strength you are also my weakness.

Okay.....i think it's enough for now even though it's not. There're more i want to tell you, but i'm beginning to lost my words, emm..for few times already actually.....But it's ok, few of it i'll left it in my heart, so i can tell you more next time.



Live your life ok syg....Whatever happened i am still here for you and waiting for you. Be happy syg, your smile will be my smile too :D

Always pray for the best in our life........ InsyaAllah...Amin... :)


~VR~

0 comments:

Post a Comment